Gaba Hospital is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) as a commitment to our quality policy. Our quality coordinators under the direction of our medical Director have developed the culture of quality and safety for patients and staff alike at the institute.
We have achieved this by the following
• Development and implementation of policies, procedures, and protocols
• Ethical medical and nursing practices
• Practice of evidence-based medicine
• Practice of safe medication practices
• Practice infection control guidelines
• Identification, reporting, and prevention of errors
• Monitoring key performance indicators in quality meetings
• Clinical audits and benchmarking.
• Respect and protection of patient rights.
• Monitoring patient satisfaction
• Encourage patients and family participation in the treatment process and safety
• Monitoring antibiotic use
• Continuous on job training on quality and safety drills